Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Gamers, Welcome.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaming Gear: 16 Days

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruki
GG Admin

Male
Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Gaming Gear: 16 Days Empty
PostSubject: Gaming Gear: 16 Days   Gaming Gear: 16 Days Icon_minitime8th August 2009, 16:14

Prologue

Written by Ruki

There’s an old legend, one that might even be true but none have ever returned to confirm it. In the mountains is an old town, one that’s been there for ages before I or my companions were even born. Being curious I had to check it out, my greatest mistake.
If any find this notebook, know that this place, Evansdale, is not a safe one, turn back while there’s still a chance you can escape. Once you’re here, there’s no return.

Well I better explain the legend for those who had the fortunate of not hearing it from a close relative, as this unfortunate tale has gone around through from generation to generation it starts off that a once peaceful town, home to many had disappeared from the map leaving behind a now deserted and dangerous town, those who dare to venture past the iron gates that our forefathers had placed to keep the young adventurer or thrill seeker out never returned and so they became another senseless victim of the town’s tyranny.

And now I have become another of those victims, who’s brain took a wandering when it came to the chance of changing one’s mind and not taking the biggest risk of my life by entering this town.

Why did I do it? Like everyone else I was curious, I wanted to prove those who believed I was nothing but a coward wrong, god how they would be regretting ever daring me to do this. I did it, I walked past those gates and yet I can not go back to celebrate my victory with a cold glass of rum and coke and cold hard cash from my mate’s pockets.

Nevertheless do not come here, it’s not safe the rumours are true and you will never return to the real world, you will die here.

16 days to damnation…
. . . . . . .
. . . . .
. . . .
. . .
. .

(Author's notes: finally eh? sorry for the prologue being so late but its finally here, Chapter 1 or Day 1 is in production and should be on the way very soon, characters reported to appear in it are Kunima! Sandera! and Reinnaj!)
Back to top Go down
Kunima
GG Founder
Kunima

Female
Number of posts : 707
Caption : hahahaha! XD
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Yuffie Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Gear: 16 Days   Gaming Gear: 16 Days Icon_minitime9th August 2009, 14:06

OMG this ish gonna be awesome *________*
Back to top Go down
http://kunishoe.blogspot.com/
Ruki
GG Admin

Male
Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Gear: 16 Days   Gaming Gear: 16 Days Icon_minitime12th August 2009, 14:53

Day 1
Isolation

Written By Ruki

“Are you sure this is the place” Reinnaj asked as she looked at the rusted iron gates in dismay.
Kunima just gleamed happily while nodding at Reinnaj’s question “Sure is! Isn’t it wonderful?!”.
“Depends on your definition of wonderful, it looks like a garbage site to me.”
“Oh where’s your sense of adventure! There’s plenty of opportunities to be had- ohhh chocolate! Come here you ebil thing!” Kunima shouted at the top of her lungs while lunging into her pocket for the small sweet.
Reinnaj laughed a little at her companion’s antics as she then looked around at the site before her “This place gives me a bad vibe, I don’t like it”.
“Sorry I’m late!” Sandera yelled while finally catching up with Kunima and Reinnaj “Riinde just wouldn’t stop talking, I swear I had to place tape over the poor girl’s mouth just to leave but what can you do she is my best friend after all.”

“Since we’re all here” Kunima said in a quiet and subtle way “Lets begin our journey!” she yelled while making a dramatic and quite ridiculous pose, Reinnaj smiled while Sandera giggled before they headed past the iron gates of Evansdale.

“Spooky place” Sandera said while giving Kunima an unsure gaze “Reminds me a lot of Silent Hill”
“Maybe we’ll meet all the heroes from it or maybe even the monsters like pyramid head” Kunima said in humour as she made a ohh sound with her lips as if excited by her own idea.
“I’m serious Kuni!” Sandera yelled a little in her defence but then soon giggled “Maybe I’m just being paranoid.”
“Your not the only one” Reinnaj said as she nodded thoughtfully “I’ve been getting a bad vibe ever since we got here.”
“Aww come on! Really its not so bad, sure its needs a decorator badly and maybe the city painted bright pink with tons of chocolate shops and even a brownie shop-” Kunima went to say as she started to drool at the thought of a brownie.
“Brownies on the mind as always” Reinnaj said with a giggle.
“Brownies are important you know! I even brought some with us for the journey but I..” Kunima said as she became a little nervous “I ate them all before we got here.”
“Kuni!”
“What, they were calling my name!” Kunima said defensively while sticking her tongue out at her companions.

“Anyway” Reinnaj said in a humorous way “I think we should turn back and go home.”
“But! Why?!” Kunima yelled in dissatisfaction while crossing her arms over her chest.
“It’s dangerous that’s why” Reinnaj said while standing her ground against Kunima’s sulking.
“But we haven’t even explored it yet and I want to explore the place!!” Kunima yelled as she continued to sulk.
“Alright, lets look around, take some photos, probably write a few ‘Kuni, Reinnaj and San San were here!’ signs to place around for others to see but after that we are going home!” Reinnaj insisted as she looked at the now happy Kunima who gave a cheer of happiness while shouting loudly the word ‘yay’ in her excitement.

When the girls walked forward down the footpath of the bridge they had found themselves on, the bridge started to break apart bit by bit and fell into the river below near the rusted iron gate as it started its way towards the girls who sped up they’re pace to avoid falling into the abyss of the river.
“Hurry!” Sandera yelled as she got clear of the bridge but noticed that Kunima and Reinnaj had fallen a little behind from avoiding many obstacles in they’re path.
Kunima panicked as she had finally got clear but noticed that Reinnaj was soon in trouble when the bridge fell with her still on it but luckily she had grabbed hold of the edge of the bridge before falling to her doom, quickly running over to her friend Kunima helped Reinnaj back onto secure land “Are you alright?!”
“I just cut my leg but I’ll be fine” Reinnaj said with a little pant.
“We should find a hospital to fix up that cut of yours” Sandera said as she walked over while staring at Reinnaj with grave concern.
“That’s a good idea! I’m sure there’s a hospital somewhere here!” Kunima said as she held her hand out to Reinnaj to help her stand since she had sat down to gain some rest from running for her life.

Sandera stared up at the old hospital as its rusted and dark walls loomed over the 3 who stared at it in disbelief while mouthing the words ‘Victorian Princess Hospital’ to herself.
“And we’re going inside there” Kunima said in a slightly frightened way “Right?”
Sandera nodded as she calmed herself by taking in a deep breath “We have to find something for Reinnaj’s cut, she can’t go around with it like that, it’ll become infected if left that way and she’ll become sick.”

“Your right” Kunima said then gave Reinnaj a warm and cute smile “But we’re sticking together.”
Reinnaj smiled then nodded “Thank you.”
“That’s what friends are for” Kunima said as she hugged her companions before heading towards the emergency doors of the hospital “They should have a brownie stand! I would totally go for that!!”
Reinnaj laughed then shook her head “Your mind is always full of brownies I wouldn’t be surprised if it was made of them!”
“Don’t tell her that she might try to eat her own head to see what type of brownie she is!” Sandera said as they all laughed.

Looking around the hospital’s interior the girls noticed that most of the rooms and walls had collapsed in and was now only a pile of rubble, most of the outside habitat had found its way inside and was twisted around the rubble and walls that had the fortune of still standing though it was very few that were.
“So homely” Reinnaj said in a sarcastic way to deal with the situation they had placed themselves in.
“Isn’t it ever!” Kunima said loudly until Sandera placed her finger over her lips to make a shh sound.
“We should be as quiet as possible, something or someone might be here” Sandera said as she looked at her companions then around the hallway that they were in.
“Right” Reinnaj said before they headed down the broken hallway until the roof above started to crack but was hardly noticeable until she sneezed when some dust from the roof fell on to her nose.
Staring up Reinnaj looked in horror as the roof had started to collapse “Run!” she yelled as they ran back to the entrance before being crushed by the roof’s Debris.
Sandera turned around when the roof had stopped collapsing as she had panted ’Reinnaj, check. Kunima…’ she thought to herself then scanned the room for her friend and noticed she wasn’t with them “Kunima!!” she yelled while running to the newly fallen rubble.
Reinnaj ran to her side with the same panic and fear in her eyes “Kunima!!”
“I’m alright!” Kunima yelled from the other side of the rubble as she brushed herself off while standing.
“Are you hurt?” Sandera yelled as she looked at Reinnaj while waiting for Kunima’s response.
“No I’m fine but I’m trapped, what should I do” Kunima said as she looked at the large rubble blocking the door of the room she had run into.
“Stay where you are, we’ll get you!” Reinnaj said loudly enough for Kunima to hear as the two took off down another hallway to try and reach Kunima as quickly as possible.

As Reinnaj and Sandera finally ran to the room Kunima was in, they had found it sadly empty.
“Kunima?” Sandera said in a panicked state “Where are you? Please tell me your still here.”
Reinnaj searched around the room then shook her head sadly while placing her gaze upon Sandera “She’s not here.”
“Maybe she left to try and find us?” Sandera spoke as if wanting this to be the one and only truth.
“Maybe, or maybe she went in search of her brownies again” Reinnaj said with a small laugh though in reality it was the only way to soothe her panic fevered mind.
“Well we have to find her, to make sure she’s alright.”
“Right, right but where would we start the search, this town is massive.”
“We search here and if she’s not found, search the closest building and the next one after that till we find her” Sandera said as she looked at Reinnaj “We’re all getting out of here.”
“Then lets go find Kunima!” Reinnaj spoke with newly found hope before exiting the room with Sandera to begin they’re search.

To be continued…

(Author notes: Sorry for any spelling mistakes I may have missed but here she is, first chapter. Day 2 is now in production and characters reported to appear in this chapter are Kaede! Jart! and Princess Yuki!)
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GG Admin

Female
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Liemannen stjäl din själ utan skäl

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Gear: 16 Days   Gaming Gear: 16 Days Icon_minitime12th August 2009, 18:42

A bit strange...so far...awaits chapter 2...
Back to top Go down
Reinnaj
GG Defender
Reinnaj

Female
Number of posts : 558
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Rei Kurosawa

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Gear: 16 Days   Gaming Gear: 16 Days Icon_minitime12th August 2009, 21:49

haha you do know kuni well xD myaa~

and i like how mycharacter goes~ hoho :D
ohmaigawd i got cuts at my leg D:

*sits and waits for the next chapter*
Back to top Go down
http://reinnaj-kurosawa.blogspot.com/
Kunima
GG Founder
Kunima

Female
Number of posts : 707
Caption : hahahaha! XD
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Yuffie Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Gear: 16 Days   Gaming Gear: 16 Days Icon_minitime13th August 2009, 18:44

waaaa yesh you know me welllll xD
I was so hyper @_@ yeah! <333

I wonder where did I ran away? xD
QUICK WUUKIE! SEQUEL <333
AND MY REQUEST :P
Back to top Go down
http://kunishoe.blogspot.com/
jart
GG Survivor
jart

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Gear: 16 Days   Gaming Gear: 16 Days Icon_minitime15th August 2009, 00:16

so far great!! can't wait for my char to appear..
Back to top Go down
http://jartjasniey.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Gear: 16 Days   Gaming Gear: 16 Days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1