Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Gamers, Welcome.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallout 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GG Admin

Female
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Liemannen stjäl din själ utan skäl

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 Icon_minitime13th August 2009, 11:38

For those who hasn't played Fallout 3, I advise the least you should do is try... It's one of the best game I've played in my life besides The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, which is made by the same developer, Bethesda. The game is so deep in role playing that you can virtually play it a million times and will not ever be bored. You can design your own character, this including a female with a mohawk hairstyle running around in the nuclear aftermath of Washington DC. You can be a good character, help a lot people in the Fallout 3 world, neutral or plain evil which means kill or enslave good people. So many missions, even after you complete the main mission, there are add-ons you can purchase for the game...So many customes to change to...being a girl, I get stuck too long, trying to dress up my character... awesome, awesome, awesome... You can even have a useful pet dog throughout the game...and other characters you meet who can help you for battles....

The trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZpR51XgW0