Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Gamers, Welcome.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GG Admin

Female
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Liemannen stjäl din själ utan skäl

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? Empty
PostSubject: If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?   If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? Icon_minitime23rd September 2008, 16:17

Whatever I do, wherever I go, however I say it...I'm always If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? Xqg in GG. Since Kunima invited me...If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? Tuzki07...oh...yeah...since Kunima invited me to GG...I feel...If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? Tuzki01ff....eventhough sometimes...sometimes...If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? Tuzki07...sometimes GG can make me feel...If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? Crz...but it's always a....a....If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? Tuzki07...huh...yeah...pleasure being here....

For those who are curious...yes...I see dead people....all the time...it's my job...

-Lucy

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo japonés."
Back to top Go down

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Page 1 of 1