Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Gamers, Welcome.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tifa Lockhart
GG Defender
Tifa Lockhart

Female
Number of posts : 566
Caption : Everything Is Possible with Kaede
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Tifa Lockhart [ティファ・ロックハート]

Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion Empty
PostSubject: Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion   Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion Icon_minitime5th May 2008, 14:31

If you like Gundam, I'm sure you will like this anime too.
( I'm rebellious~ )

=.= Let me explain a little bit.

The Empire of Britannia has invaded Japan using giant robot weapons called Knightmare Frames. Japan is now referred to as Area 11, and its people the 11's. A Britannian who was living in Japan at the time, Lelouch, vowed to his Japanese friend Suzaku that he'd destroy Britannia. Years later, Lelouch is in high school, but regularly skips out of school to go play chess and gamble on himself. One day, he stumbles on terrorists 11's who've stolen a military secret and is caught by a member of the Britannian task force sent after them, who is Suzaku. As the rest of the squad arrives, Suzaku is shot for disobeying orders, while the military secret, a young girl, gives Lelouch the power of Geass, which makes anyone obey any order. While Suzaku is secretly made the pilot of Britannia's brand new prototype Knightmare, Lancelot, Lelouch becomes the masked Zero to lead the rebellion to destroy Britannia once and for all.

Honestly, it might seems a little bit complicated but if you like History, You will like this anime.

Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion Tujry8
Left : Suzaku , Right : Lelouch (a.k.a Lulu )
(That brunette-hair boy looks kinda like Syaoran[Tsubasa ReserVoir Chronicles])

. . . The characters design by CLAMPS. (so he is Syaoran after some muscle toning, lol Zakh should try some muscle toning!)

Hehe There is a season 2 titled Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion R2.

=.= I gonna die watching that much animes, is that what so-called the fanatic of 'otaku' ?
Back to top Go down
http://kaede-lockhart.livejournal.com/
Princess Yuki
GG Runner
Princess Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 107
Caption : for the tyme being..
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character sheet
Character Sheet: YukI

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion   Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion Icon_minitime5th May 2008, 18:23

so
this is an anime bout mecha too ?

maybe i should watch it too

lol
Back to top Go down
zakh
GG Psychic
zakh

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion   Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion Icon_minitime5th May 2008, 20:37

Tifa Lockhart wrote:
. (so he is Syaoran after some muscle toning, lol Zakh should try some muscle toning!)

WTF?!

DAMN I NEVER WATCH THIS ANIME and now I think I need to,man! HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion   Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 22:27

herm....i think i've heard abaut this anime before..
but, where it is..?
Coming
yesh.. remember it..
~one of my best friend is a very fanatic fan of this anime..
she got alot of it's DVD..and i've heard alot from her..
~at my school, there is a japanese section, where there is alot of japan's anime magazines..many of this mags states that gundam and lelouch the rebellion got lots of awards there...

~according to my friend and your story, i really like in the character of lelouch!(he's sooo cute) Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion 294644

~i think this anime should be in list of the must watch anime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion   Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion
Page 1 of 1